Not To Scale New York is young, dynamic film and animation content production business. Established in New York in 2012 we have built a world-class reputation as a go to creative studio. We are now looking to expand the business across North America and are investing in an exciting new office space in New York’s SoHo and looking to add some new stars to our expanding team.
As a result we are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to help take our business to the next level. We are looking for someone who is maybe looking to step up to the next level, as the New Business Manager will be leading all our marketing and sales in North America. While we are looking for a minimum of 5 years experience in a creative production business we are most interested in the passion and energy that can be brought to the role.
This will be the perfect role for anyone who is a self-starter that likes to get on and isn’t afraid to take risks. The ideal candidate will by highly social and well-connected with a great network within the creative community. We are looking for someone who is able to get close to the work and able to identify new work through being connected.
We are looking for someone with a proven ability in sales and that has a genuine passion for sales. They should be motivated by generating business for Not to Scale and enjoy the level of focus and remuneration that is dependent on that success. They will feel confident that they’ll be able to deliver in a highly competitive sales environment.
The role will report directly into the Founder and Global Head of Not to Scale, based in London.
Job description and required skills /
– Selling Not To Scale’s talented international roster to new and existing Clients as a key part of our international marketing team.
– Developing and delivering on a target led marketing and sales strategies.
– Keeping Not To Scale’s diverse work at the forefront of Ad Agency Producers, Creatives and brand content Commissioners minds.
– Building the Not To Scale North American brand through attending and creating awareness at industry events on the East and West Coast.
– Must be self-starting and energetic, with a love for creativity whilst being able to act on initiative to find new ways to grow our professional network to generate new leads and opportunities for the Directors and Studio.
– A highly organised individual who is able to work individually and as part of a team. You are a people person who likes to socialise in the industry whilst also knowing how to manage this time effectively to obtain the most useful business results.
Ultimately the role will be evaluated on the candidate’s ability to generate and win new business for our New York office. We believe our work is highly creative and therefore the role is to ensure that all the key influencers are aware on an on-going basis of the work that we do.
Not To Scale has always prided themselves on recruiting the best possible people. Founded in London in 2005, we have a hard-earned reputation for excellent creativity and craft expertise in our field. The studio is a fun, hard-working environment, and all of our staff are valued and often consulted on the direction that the studio moves in and the big decisions that affect our day to day lives. Excellent Industry contacts are essential to this role and an ability to stay ahead of what is happening within the creative community in New York and beyond. Remuneration will be comprised of salary and results based rewards. We really look forward to finding you and working with you. Please get in touch at: email@example.com